Brockway Carpets Implements Realitex200
Realitex200 is the UK’s Leading System for Carpets and Flooring!
From its Kidderminster HQ, Brockway Carpets is a high-end manufacturer of quality wool carpets, leading the way in design trends and colours. Its portfolio includes around 20 craftsman finished ranges, some of which may contain as many as 65 colourways, all available in any cut length size with multiple width options.
To support its continued expansion, Nomow is now set to install Realitex200 for Artificial Grass from leading Sage Business Partner, Wharncliffe Business Systems Ltd.
With a dated and restricted proprietary system and keen to streamline all areas of its business, Brockway evaluated several potential replacement IT solutions. However, it was clear from the outset that Realitex200 was the optimum end to end carpets and flooring solution.
Brockway MD, Charles Annable explains. ‘From our initial enquiry to various proof of concept demonstrations, through to implementation, customer service and post-sale account management, the entire Wharncliffe team have experience of what makes carpets and flooring businesses tick. Wharncliffe is a dedicated and professional business with a great technology solution for carpets and flooring businesses.’
Brockway’s comprehensive remit included…
- Web-based account management and visit tracking for reps and agents
- Web-based sample requests and tracking for customers, reps and agents
- Web-based opportunity management for reps and agents
- Web-based cases and customer services for reps and agents
- Web-based integration with orders, accounts and stock for reps and agents
- Web-based business intelligence and reporting for directors, managers, reps and agents
- Integrated and automated EDI order processing for major accounts
- Integrated backing and inspection with real time roll measures at goods in
- Paperless warehouse picking, cutting and despatching
- Integrated electronic cutting tables with no rekeying
- Automatic distribution and archiving of all electronic business documents
- Real-time credit control and order processing with full queueing and audit capabilities
- Full MRP for production forecasting and planning
- Fully integrated with Sage 200 Financials, the UK’s leading mid-market accounts solution
Consequently, Brockway, ‘The ‘Home of Wool Carpets’ is pleased to announce that Realitex200 for Carpets and Flooring has recently been successfully implemented by Barnsley based Wharncliffe Business Systems Ltd.
‘Realitex200 system delivers lots of relevant new internet-based functionality. This is now enabling us to exploit new technology to continue to automate and streamline our internal operations and enhance the Brockway customer experience.’ Jon Blows, FD at Brockway confirms.
Realitex200 uses the latest .net technology on the Microsoft Azure cloud or on-premise to deliver a comprehensive business carpets and flooring management solution – one that has been tried and tested with the most successful names in carpets and floor coverings for over 30 years.