An exciting opportunity for an experienced developer or recent Graduate to join a leading IT solution provider with more than 30 years of experience in delivering software development based at our purpose built
You’ll not only be assisting in migrating our existing solution to .net/C# but also helping shape the product through ongoing enhancements. There will also be opportunities to work on web-based development using a range of languages.
Training will be provided both in form of hands-on internal training, and formal external courses where required.
Software development related at 2:2 or above or relevant commercial development experience.
Competitive and dependent on experience.
The role will include:
- Development of quality software
- Fixing faults
- Testing the software you develop
- Documenting changes
- Reviewing and enhancing software specifications
- Estimating development timescales for changes
- Assisting the support team with issues to help identify the cause within the code
- R&D work on products/development tools/platform
You must have the following skills:
- Analytical nature
- Methodical approach
- Personal drive and commitment to “get the job done”
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good personal organisation to deal with a busy workload
Any practical development experience with some or all of the technologies listed, or similar technologies.