Senior Sage 200 Consultant
Posted: April 2021
Are you experienced in implementing Sage 200 and looking to move into a Senior role, responsible for overseeing and mentoring the next generation of Consultants? We are an award-winning IT solutions provider, specialising in Sage 200 based accounting and CRM and specialist textiles solutions.
We’re looking for two Senior Sage 200 Consultants to join our excellent team, working alongside our developers, help desk support, and systems engineers to help our customers maximise the benefits of software solutions and enhance their business operations.
As part of this senior role you will:
Have one or more assistant/trainee Consultants to mentor, oversee and delegate work to.
Continue to implement a limited number of new systems and existing system upgrades
Contribute to overall process improvements working with the Operations Manager
Manage projects throughout the process using our unique project system
Liaise with customers, suppliers and the team to manage projects throughout the implementation cycle
Carry out analysis and specification for bespoke software requirements
Investigate and explore solutions and ideas to meet project/customer requirements
Work on a wide-range of additional solutions that form part of the Sage 200 eco system
Why join the team?
- Move into a Senior role and contribute to the future generations/processes!
- Develop your career with one of Sage’s leading business partners
- Excellent training and support to increase your skill set
- Open and welcoming work environment
- Flexible time and home/office (purpose-built offices just off J36 on the M1) working
- A range of benefits including increased holidays with length of service
Dependent on experience.
Contact us/send us your CV
Return to Careers