Trainee Software Implementation Consultant
Posted: 6th August 2020
If you are a computer-savvy individual looking to get into the world of consultancy, then this is a great opportunity. Through training, and working alongside industry experts, you will develop your knowledge of business IT solutions offered by Wharncliffe and use this knowledge to consult with customers and assist them with the implementation and management of the range of software Wharncliffe deliver for customers in a wide variety of industries. You will be playing an important role in the management of our customer relations, while working with a highly skilled team of 30 in a challenging but encouraging environment.
You will be assisting the team in project work whilst developing your knowledge of the business and the software solutions they provide working toward a full consultancy role where you will be managing implementation projects and visit clients. Typical activities will include:
- Delivering project tasks for customer implementations
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and consultants to gather project information
- Carrying out data migration trials and similar tasks
- Training, both internally and through courses, to upskill your knowledge of business IT solutions
- Reporting and charting work for customer projects
- Solution testing for bespoke and standard software
- Installation of selected applications
- Investigating various solutions to meet customer project requirements
- R&D work on products/development tools/platforms
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A good communicator, who is outgoing and comfortable speaking to others
- Analytical, able to problem solve and apply a methodical approach
- Driven, with a commitment to “get the job done”
- Able to work both independently and within a team
- Organised, able to manage workload
- IT or accounting related skills/experience
- Experience using Sage or similar accounting/order processing software
- A general knowledge of accounting.
Dependent on degree/experience level, with incremental increases planned from day one.
How to apply…
Submit your CV
Return to Careers
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who are authorised to work for any UK employer. Strictly no agencies
Here we are!
Wharncliffe Business Systems
Wentworth Industrial Park