Release Notes: Sage 200cloud Spring 2019 Enhancements
Sage 200cloud Spring 2019 Enhancements is now available. The release is one of a series of releases to launch Sage 200cloud in the UK and Ireland. Sage 200cloud will introduce a number of connected services through regular releases.
With that in mind Sage 200cloud has three key themes:
- Connected data
- Customer experience
Sage 200cloud has been built on direct customer feedback with customers telling Sage that simplifying their business processes is key whilst improving the user experience to become more productive on a daily basis is what really matters to them.
- Office 365 – Power BI, allow connection to Sage 200cloud data. Example out of the box dashboards and flexibility to design your own.
- Import Improvements – Speed up data entry and data update with new ability and performance enhancements.
- Usability – Reprint supplier remittance.
A detailed list of new features and benefits per module is provided in the tabs below:
Simple connection to Sage200 cloud data.
- Create powerful dashboards with multiple data sources to understand your business.
- Example out of the box reports with the ability to define customised ones to suit your business.
- Powerful analytic’s tool.
- Brings together multiple data sources without needing to be an expert.
Export and update a variety of information.
- Make simple changes to existing data within Excel and re-import quickly and easily.
- Export and update nominal accounts, customers, suppliers, and stock items.
- Make bulk amendments by exporting Sage 200 data to make the necessary changes.
- Reduce data entry time.
- Easier to update your records.
Reprint supplier remittances from document storage.
- Optional storage for supplier remittances allowing simple recall.
- Document storage includes OneDrive and DropBox.
- Supporting conversations with suppliers around paid invoices.
- Reducing admin by quickly identifying relevant paid invoices.
- Providing a clear payment audit trail.
- Provide a copy to suppliers in the event of loss.
Sage 200 News
Every month Sage offers a FREE monthly report, we post details of these on our social media and have embedded Sage’s page below where you can find details of this month’s and previous month’s reports. Just contact us on 01226 361100 to get any of these free Sage reports installed.