Release Notes: Sage 200cloud Winter 2018 Enhancements
Sage 200cloud Winter 2018 Enhancements is due for release in February 2019. The release is one of a series of releases to launch Sage 200cloud in the UK and Ireland. Sage 200cloud will introduce a number of connected services through regular releases.
With that in mind Sage 200cloud has three key themes:
- Connected data
- Customer experience
Sage 200cloud has been built on direct customer feedback with customers telling Sage that simplifying their business processes is key whilst improving the user experience to become more productive on a daily basis is what really matters to them.
- GoCardless – Full launch, set up and collect direct debits from within Sage 200cloud.
- Office 365 – Flow examples, tailor automation of customer business processes.
- Office 365 – Power Apps, build custom business apps, integrated with Sage 200.
- Purchase Requisition – Enhancements to the purchase requisition workflow.
A detailed list of new features and benefits per module is provided in the tabs below:
GoCardless – Full Launch
Schedule and collect payments by Direct Debit from within Sage 200cloud. Enhanced functionality has been introduced following the preview in previous Sage 200cloud releases.
- Sage has partnered with GoCardless a leading digital Direct Debit provider.
- End customers can be selected to take advantage of GoCardless via the Pay Now functionality.
- Set up Direct Debit from both invoices and directly within the product.
- Remove the pain of late payment.
- Improved Cash Flow.
- Greater predictability of cash position.
Purchase Requisition Enhancements
Improvement to the purchase requisition customer journey based on feedback from the initial release.
- Mandatory Nominal Code/Supplier Account.
- Combined Budget Selection.
- Order of Budget in Combined Budget Lookup in alphabetical order.
- Search for a combined budget.
- Restrict access to Authorise/Authorise & Generate Orders Options.
- Cancel Purchase Request when cancelling/removing Purchase Order.
- Amend a rejected Purchase Request.
- Authoriser to amend Purchase Request.
- Workspace improvements.
- Improved purchase requisition workflow.
- Saving time.
Microsoft Power Apps Connectivity
Ability to build custom business apps, integrating with Sage 200cloud
Documented examples of how to use Microsoft Apps with Sage 200cloud.
- Ability to develop
customer-specificapplication, integrating with Sage 200cloud.
- Expanding access to key Sage 200cloud data – saving businesses time.
Warehouse on Text Free Items
Ability to specify a warehouse for a free text item.
Non-stock holding customers often use warehouses to represent departments or locations within their business. This feature enables customers to use this information for purchases via free text items.
- Ability to tie a warehouse to a non-stock related purchase.
- Improves the ability for companies to use warehouses as for non-stock related processes.
Sage 200 News
Following the Spring 2019 Enhancements release, the Sage 200cloud roadmap has been updated by Sage, containing details on previous and future releases.read more
Sage 200cloud Spring 2019 Enhancements is now available. Bringing enhancements to Office 365 and Sage 200cloud data. Import Improvements and the ability to speed up data entry and data update with new ability and performance/usability enhancements.read more
Sage CRM News
What’s new? Full details of the fixes and enhancements can be found in the release notes available from the Help Centre, they include:Calendar – create quick appointments for other users, view calendar items as a list. Quickfind – search by postal address, email...read more