Simple, fast and Secure Payments
Let your cash flow freely from online to in-store with simple, secure and reliable payment solutions to suit you. With no hidden fees or contract and free advanced fraud screening tools included as standard, it’s easy for businesses to take payments.
One solution for all your payment needs
Integrated Payment Solutions With No Hidden Charges. Get Started Now. Quick Settlement. Highest Level Of Security. Fraud Prevention Tools. Easy & Quick Set Up. Cloud-Based Reporting. Flexible Integration. Fully Customisable. Whether you’re looking to stay one step ahead of the game with mobile payments, you’re looking to get paid faster, or you need multiple payment methods, Sage Pay has a solution that can help your business.
- Payment options designed to suit your business needs
- 24/7 UK based award-winning support to give you help and advice
- Get paid faster with Sage Accounting software integration
- Give your customers more choice with Contactless, Apple Pay, Online, Phone and even more great payment options.
Add Pay Now to your invoices and statements…
Say goodbye to late payments and make it easy for your customers to pay you directly from their invoice. Using Spindle Document Distribution from Wharncliffe you can automatically add Pay Now buttons to all your invoices and emails them to your customers, all with one click. Integrate with Sage Pay to start accepting online payments for invoices.
- Add the Pay Now button to invoices, pro forma invoices or statements to get paid faster
- Faster payments from your customers for improved cash flow
- Instant payment alternative to cheque and BACS
- Flexible & secure – all major debit and credit cards and PayPal accepted
- Easy to set up – ‘Pay Now’ button fully automated by Spindle Document Distribution
Simply call us on 01226 361100 or complete the form below for more information on how Sage Pay can help your business.
Sage 200 News
Sage 200cloud Winter 2018 Enhancements is due for release in February 2019. Sage 200cloud will introduce a number of connected services through regular releases.read more