Preactor is the world’s leading range of PC based Scheduling & Planning systems. It is a fully interactive, easy to use decision support tool designed to balance demand with capacity, giving you the ability to model & plan for the complexities of the real world on the factory floor, and can be tailored to meet your precise needs.
Integrated to Manufacturing
No re-entering of data between systems, Preactor is integrated to your Manufacturing system for two-way updating of information.
Maximises your Resources
Automatic scheduling of orders against your resources to make the most of them whilst delivering the most efficient processing of orders.
Respects your Constraints
Preactor understand the constraints of your resources and factors this into the scheduling, ensuring you don’t over commit to clients.
Integrated Manufacturing Planning
Integrated to your manufacturing solution, Preactor will automatically schedule an individual operation, an entire multi-operation order, or a whole batch of orders, automatically, according to a chosen priority rule as due date, first come first served, value or customer rating. It respects your capacity constraints, giving you the ability to optimise the use of resources whilst minimising work-in-progress & production bottlenecks.
Available in three levels (Standard, Professional, Ultimate) to meet virtually any business needs, and with room for growth if needed.
- Operations are only planned when Resources are available.
- Materials are only ordered when they are needed.
- Deliveries can be predicted with confidence (late or not).
- Lower raw material and finished goods stock.
- Better delivery performance.
- Capable to Promise – enabling faster reaction to late arriving orders.
- Provides everyone with visibility of the production plan.
- Balances demand and capacity.
- Material Explorer – examine the material supply chain.