Making sage work for business
SICON COURIER INTEGRATION
Select couriers at Sales Order or dispatch
Linked directly to each Courier (no middleware)
Fully integrated with your Sage 200 solution
Supports DPD, Fedex, Royal Mail, UPS, DX +
There is no charge for some delivery labels
About Sicon Courier Integration
Sicon Courier Integration allows you to select available Couriers at sales order despatch and print labels ready for Courier collection. When combined with Sicon Documents this extends functionality to enable you to email despatch notes, which include Courier information and the Courier tracking number.
Features & Functionality
- Select your available Couriers at sales order or dispatch point.
- Linked directly to each Courier (no middleware provider).
- There is no charge for labels*
- Couriers supported include:
- DPD / DPD Local
- TNT / Fedex
- Royal Mail / Royal Mail click and drop
- UPS, DX & Tuffnells are coming soon.
*excluding Royal Mail Click & Drop who charge for labels printed.
Integrates with Sicon Documents
- Integrates with Sicon Documents to allow email dispatch note with Courier info:
- Pick up the email addresses from the SOP delivery address
- Set up senders name and email address for emails out to customers
- Dispatch note templates allows the addition of analysis codes to the email template, so Courier tracking number can be included within the email / dispatch note.
Looking for more information?
Download the Sicon Courier Integration Brochure for more information.
Request a complimentary product demonstration of Courier Integration for you and your team.
Ask a Question
Speak to a member of the Wharncliffe team who will be able to assist with any questions you may have.
Getting in touch…
Getting the answers you need is simple! You can call a member of our experienced team or a speak to our dedicated and knowledgeable sales team who can simply speak to you over the phone, arrange a meeting with you, or arrange a demonstration tailored to your business requirements.